Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Swimming With the Sharks


At the start of 2013, I declared that this was a Rebuilding Year.  Last year was all about survival running to put out one fire after the next, but I wanted to move on, I wanted to start living life.  As I described before, my grief makes me feel like I am treading water.  But instead of swimming on towards rebuilding, I feel like I'm still treading water and now the sharks are circling.

You know the first scene in Jaws?  When the girl goes out into the water and then TUG!  She goes down and pops up (Gasp!).  Then TUG!  She goes down and the third TUG she is attacked? 

Da-na, Da-na..Da-na, Da-na.....Da-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-naDa-na!



Yeah, my first TUG was J2's Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) diagnosis, my second TUG was J1's Celiac's disease diagnosis.  Now I'm sitting around wondering what the third TUG is going to be, the one where the great white shark eats me.

I just wish it would hurry up, the waiting is killing me.

Sincerely,

Jeff's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment